Solar panels help your business save money by producing free electricity to be used on your premises. You will see your energy demand from the grid lowered during daylight hours, which will save you substantial amounts of money each year on your energy bills.
Additionally, there are many advantages to installing a solar PV system on commercial and industrial properties.
Benefits of Commercial Solar Panels:
- Save on Future energy rising costs
- Improving your electricity supply security
- Significantly reduce business overheads
- Capping Electricity costs at todays prices
- Income from the Feed-in Tariff
- Generate free clean energy
- Reduced energy costs under the CRC Energy Efficiency scheme
- Reduce your Co2 emissions
- Make a visual statement of your corporate social responsibility
Solar produces free electricity that in turn reduces carbon output and could offset most, if not all, of your premises carbon emissions. Green initiatives are a popular strategy for a business to achieve competitive advantage in their industry.
Another area to consider is that going off the grid by using solar panels will keep you in supply of electricity, especially if the unthinkable should happen.
Quotations for Commercial Solar Panels
Every commercial quotation from Power on Demand will include:
Analysis of your half hourly electricity consumption, to provide a realistic demonstration of how much renewable energy can be generated and used on-site.
Detailed Economic Efficiency or Internal rate of return calculations to provide you with the most accurate projection of savings.
Our experienced team will provide a consultation service with you to:
- Develop a project plan
- Roof/structural surveys if required
- Full Health and Safety assessments
- Delivery of project
- DNO connection agreements (grid connection)
- Full Operator and Maintenance service for the first year
- Full product warranties
- 12 months monitoring of the system
- After sales service
If your business is not in a position to pay for a commercial solar panel system outright but would like the benefits of solar, then we have various options that you may consider.
We offer a range of competitive financing options or the option for an investor to do it for free.
Contact our team for further details.